Aurora HDR is coming to Windows for the first time! Plus, check out all the new features in the 2018 release!
Today Macphun is announcing Aurora HDR 2018, which will be available for both Mac and PC for the first time! Awesome for all the Windows users out there! Aurora HDR 2018 will be available for pre-order on September 12, and released on September 28.
About Aurora HDR:
Aurora HDR is not just a tool for merging bracketed images, it also provides numerous tools and countless options to create perfect HDR photos for every taste - from one-click presets and advanced tone-mapping, to layers, noise reduction and powerful luminosity masking controls.
A personal note from me about Aurora HDR:
This product completely changed my photography when I first opened it about 2 years ago. It led me down a new creative path and I am forever grateful for that. The current version is just incredible and I still use it all the time (along with Luminar). I am excited to get my hands on this new version which will be happening soon. You can follow along as I create new videos, sneak peeks and more about Aurora HDR 2018. Get yourself signed up to receive notifications from Macphun when the pre-order and launch begin. Sign up here!
For some tips on using the current version, and how to craft masterful HDR photos:
Aurora HDR is very intuitive and easy to use, yet very powerful too. You will quickly be creating beautiful HDR photos in just a few minutes. All of the above are FREE resources that can help you get up to speed (although they are not based on the new version, they will still be applicable to the 2018 version). So go have fun with it and be sure to sign up for Macphun notifications! It's almost here!
Aurora HDR's Key Features:
- Total HDR editing experience with the most complete set of tools available.
- Fast, powerful RAW processing engine.
- Tone-mapping algorithm to achieve both realistic and dramatic HDR images.
- Over 70 presets that give photos an amazing HDR look in just one click.
- Luminosity masking that automatically makes advanced selections within HDR images based on the Zone System.
- Unique layer system that supports blend modes, custom textures and using original exposures as source images.
- Image Radiance, brushes, masks, lighting, vignettes and much more help users achieve their artistic vision
- Highly versatile batch processing
- Works as a standalone app, or a plug-in to Photoshop and Lightroom
A sneak peek into what's new in Aurora HDR 2018:
- Lens Correction Tool - The new Lens correction filter easily fixes all kinds of lens distortion, from barrel to pincushion, to chromatic aberration and vignetting.
- New User Interface - Redesigned from scratch, the modern and responsive user interface brings a powerful, yet joyful experience to HDR photo editing.
- Cross-platform version - Aurora HDR 2018 will be available both for Mac and PC users. Files are interchangeable and mixed-computer households can share the same product key.
- Speed Improvements - Up to 4x improvement in RAW image processing, and up to 200% faster merging and masking performance means that Aurora HDR 2018 is dramatically faster than the last version.
Aurora HDR 2018 will be available for pre-order on September 12, and released on September 28.
Mixed-computer households can share the same product key for Mac and PC that can be activated on 5 devices.
- Current users of Aurora HDR may upgrade at a special pre-order price of $49
- New users can purchase Aurora HDR 2018 at a special pre-order price of $89
- A collection of bonuses will also be included with every purchase.
- $59 for current Aurora HDR users
- $99 for new users